innovating and shifting an organization's culture to be more nimble and customer focused are hard to do. It helps to have the perspective from someone who's been there before.
The Enigma Bureau's founder, Adam Richardson, does a limited number of coaching engagements to help energetic leaders focus on the things that matter. He draws on his 20 years in Silicon Valley, and experience working with companies in multiple industries.
The structure of the engagements is highly customized to the needs of the individual and the organization. Focus areas of the coaching are:
- Using customer insights to identify product/market fit
- Design Thinking processes and tools
- Operating in complex business and technological ecosystems
- Prioritizing the problems to solve
- Collaboration across design and marketing